Spe8060-A220 Screen Drying Cabinet
- Model NO.: SPE8060-A220
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Drying Medium: Inactive Gas
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Type of Flow: Contra-Flow
- Input Power: 110V
- Max Frame Size: 25"X21"X1.8" (64X53X4.5cm
- Specification: CE
- Structure: Rotary Type Drier
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Dryer
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Pastes
- Movement Way: Combined
- Type of Atomization: Gas Atomization
- Power: 800W
- Trademark: INNOVO
- Origin: China
Screen drying cabinet is an important tool in screen printing. Several procedures need a screen drying cabinet like degreasing screen, coating emulsion, coating hardener and washout and so on.
1. Intelligent temp controlling system. Its temp can be adjusted according to the heat resistance of screen mesh. When the room temp is 77º F (25º C), its highest temp can reach 172º F (78º C).
2. The inside installed axial flow fan makes the hot air in circulation, which guarantees an equal temp in cabinet and can improve drying efficiency meanwhile. The axial flow fan (specially used for large computer equipment) can normally be used for about 20, 000 hours. It usually takes 2-4 minutes to well dry the screens coated with the photosensitive emulsion.
3. It adopts hierarchical (100 levels) temp-adjusting system; Users can adjust temp according to ambient temperature and different materials. It can operate according to your set temp next time because of its automatic memorizing function.
4. It is wholly coated without corrosion and dandification. The drawer type is flexible but perfect tight. All kinds of screens can be placed and moved flatly with printed side up to guarantee the adhesive layer smooth.
5. The unitary brand-new double heating chip plate is low power but high heating efficiency. It guarantees the inner temp of each floor more even and accurate.
Input power: 110V
Max frame size: 25"x21"x1.8" (64x53x4.5cm)
Max. Amount of drying plate: 4 pieces
Highest temperature: 172º F (78º C)
Weight: 62LB (28KG)
Machine size: 35.5"x23.6"x15.8" (90*60*40cm)
Package size: 36.6"x26.3"x18.1" (93*67*46cm)
1. Turn on the switch; Then the machine will indicate "F000" and the air fan works automatically.
2. Press "+" until to "F070'
3. Place thermometer probe on the third drawer; Check the temp after five minutes.
4. If the temp is not right in your need, you can press "+" or "-" to increase or reduce 10 grades; Awaiting five minutes then check the temp.
5. After adjusting the available temp, the machine will automatically save and memory your set data.
6. It is normal that the "F" or "O" displays alternately when the machine is working.
When the room temperature is 77º F (25º C), close and seal all drawers, ten minutes later after you have set, the temp indicates -
1. Set "F050", the temp is about 93º F (34º C)
2. Set "F060", the temp is about 104º F (40º C)
3. Set "F070", the temp is about 115º F (46º C)
4. Set "F080", the temp is about 126º F (52º C)
5. Set "F090", the temp is about 140º F (60º C)
6. Set "F100", the temp is about 167º F (75º C)
1. According to the heat resistant temperature of silk screen, the highest temperature of this machine is 172º F (78º C).
2. Under normal conditions, 149º F (65º C) is appropriate for drying screen mesh.
3. It will indicate the last set parameters while used again because of its automatic data memorizing functions of the equipped intelligent temp controlling system.
4. Reference date: When the temperature is 149º F (65º C), drying the screen coated with our photosensitive emulsion for only one layer takes about 2mins. Drying screen without photosensitive emulsion takes about 1min. Please take it in reference while using.