Carton and Paper Box Sample Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Innovo
- Imprinting Type: Platen
- Die Cutting Tool: Metal Mold
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Warranty: One Year
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.007mm
- Trademark: Innovo
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Species: Die Cutting and Creasing Machine
- Placing Form of Template: Horizontal
- Computerized: Computerized
- Application: Paper Packaging Materials, Dust-proof Material
- Delivery Time: 30 Days
- Supply Voltage: AC 220V 380V 10%, 50Hz
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8465920000
Carton and Paper Box sample maker which comply with the specifications for paper used for the printing industry.
Carton and paper Box Sample Maker / Box Shape Molding Machine
* It is the product with the cooperation of Sino-Swiss technologies, and servomotors imported from Switzerland are used at the rotary speed per minute up to 25000rpm
* The Italian AMT straight-line guide rails are used as drive rails to ensure the machines will run in a steady manner and at a high accuracy.
* The Swiss cutters for the control the vibration of highly rotary motors are used to be able to control the depth of the cutters for controlling vibration. Cutting by half cutters while gray plate paper is cut for making fine works boxes, computers can be used for controls.
* The range for cutting can be divided into three kinds: 1400x1000mm, 1800x1300mm and 2500x1600mm, which comply with the specifications for paper used for the printing industry.
* All tuning functions are controlled directly on the machines without necessary provision of another computer.
* Light and heavy pressure can be regulated freely according to the grains of corrugated paper.
* The machines have three functional heads: vibration cutter cutting head, fold line wheels, drawing pens capable of cutting corrugated paper, gray board paper, white card paper, plastic sheets, composite materials, cloth materials, leather materials, etc at 15mm or below. Imported fiber boards or plastic boards can be chosen for table boards.
* It is at a high speed at the maximum speed of up to 1500mm per second.
|Operation properties||Computer operation and cutting machines can be used simultaneously for quick data transmission capable of continuous operations|
|Cutting speed||Possibly 800-1500mm/s|
|Cut materials||Ivory cardboard, gray paper, corrugated paper, plastic sheets, composite materials and leather materials|
|Number of pens||8 different groups of strokes, half blades, full blades and pressure wheel setup|
|Types of pens used||Common gel pens, oily pens and ball pens|
|Method for fixing paper||Vacuum absorption||Vacuum absorption||Vacuum absorption|
|Transmission interface||Standard parallel port/serial port|
|Buffer capacity||One-off quick transmission|
|Directive system||HP-GL and GP-GL compatibility format|
|Digital control panel||Liquid crystal display and contact button|
|Transmission materials||Straight-line guide rails and imported synchronous belts|
|Vibration blade||Vibration cutter head motor at 25000rpm|
|Supply voltage||AC 220V 380V ± 10%, 50HZ|